Main Forum

hello folks

1 reply
Votes:
+10
just a quick hello, ive been stalking your site for months now making inappropriate comments on your chat box.

i got hooked on SC, or at least the idea of it and saw BP on the org forums and just fell in love, signed up and plan to hang around to see if it's all that.

im not sure if im hard core enough for some of you more serious mmo's playahs- my backround is more fps, but im finding it harder an harder to enjoy it and really miss the the community of mmo's. plus i love the history and new path Chris and his team are welding together.

last mmo game i played was swtor and then all my buddies bailed out after a month, i was late to it...anyway i had a lot of fun, but it also wore thin as i was pretty aimless. ANYWAY, sorefest.

im hoping a nice mix of some BP and SC will work out awesome, im pretty short on time mostly so just try have quality game time, from my experience a clan focused on a game can really help with that.

so i hope all lives up to the hype, i came for SC but plan to stay for a little micheif.

a bit about me personally im a cranky old man, living in melbourne, so i think me and Pesti are just ganna be peas in some kind of airlock.

sci fi fan from way back, raise on the web, did a bit of fan subbing back in the day. Cloww i can name the character on your sig for example, but im out of the loop now.

got a job i dont use my degree in, who doesn't right? but just finishing off a msca, waste of time i know but it sells i tell ya. i pretend to know how linux works but im pretty good at breaking it, i love my rigs though got zfs on linux on a centos box with a whole bunch of vms on qemu its great i friggin love it.

anyway.

tl;dr

yo, sup?
Posted Dec 12, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+49
War Council
Sup broseph I seen your stalking! We Melbourne's have to stick together!

I have been in BP for a lil while now so all I can say is u will love your stay, and once there is a game we all want to play at the same time things will start to get really awesome I have had lots of fun in TSW with BP so I know it will be the same for you.
Originally Posted by Mabus "Mabus did this, mabus did that, mabus hit me with a wiffle ball bat! Does QQing about imaginary QQing make you a QQer?"

sigbar_warcouncil.png
Posted Dec 13, 13
List
Undo
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices