Main Forum
Page
of 2

Overclocking

16 replies
1050 also leaves room for upgrades in the future... I would rather have to much then to little.. that's just the way I roll
Posted Aug 1, 13 · OP
Votes:
+49
War Council
Ok Ok ill post my EPEN too then

*Unzipps*

Mobo: 990FXA-UD7
RAM: 8GB XMS3 @1333(no OC)
HDD: 4.5TB all up
CPU: AMD 6 core @4.1GHZ(OC) chilled with a coolermaster V10
GPU: AMD 7870 2GB(GPU Core: 1100 MHZ RAM: 5260 MHZ)(OC)
PSU: HX1000
Case: Xigmatek ELYSIUM

Max CPU Temps: winter 10c summer 25c
Max GPU Temps: winter 25c summer 45c

stomps all over most games its also my dev tool

case got a clean the other day so its not as dusty
Attached Images
Originally Posted by Mabus "Mabus did this, mabus did that, mabus hit me with a wiffle ball bat! Does QQing about imaginary QQing make you a QQer?"

sigbar_warcouncil.png
Posted Aug 1, 13 · Last edited Aug 1, 13
Lofty Merc a[Å]
Votes:
+67
Admins
LOL you have like the worst CPU cooler ever created performance per gram :p
sigbar_archon.png
http://bloodpact.net
Posted Aug 1, 13
Votes:
+49
War Council
per gram........ other than that it works very well just coz its like 1.9kg, still keeps shit cool as fuck
Originally Posted by Mabus "Mabus did this, mabus did that, mabus hit me with a wiffle ball bat! Does QQing about imaginary QQing make you a QQer?"

sigbar_warcouncil.png
Posted Aug 1, 13
Votes:
+7
Still running an i7 920 here at 4ghz- great cpu piss easy to oc via BCLK, using a Noctua cpu cooler, rock solid. GTX680 as graphics, at this stage I doubt I will upgrade until SC comes out, no real need, it plays everything I throw at it well at 1080P. I
Posted Aug 1, 13
Votes:
+44
War Council
Dude cable management for airflow..... Srsly looking at your rig makes me itch to tie all this stuff up proper.
sigbar_bloodletter.png
Posted Aug 1, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+49
War Council
airflow is fine! thats the best u could do because case is to massive and cables to short if better could be done it would be.

chipset and ram never get hot i can take some temps after work, right now CPU is running at 5c and the GPU is at 15c last nite the CPU got down to 0c so airflow dont really matter and anyway the airflow is still good and havent found any dead spots even got my mate to bing is digital thermometer gun round to test when i 1st got it because he said the same thing..... changed his mind

U cant see how deep the case is but trust me when i say airflow is fine, most of the cables are out of the way and i get the best temps out of anyone i know that includs my mate that spent hundreds of $ on water cooling i tested my rig in summer where my room can hit 50-55c and everything stays nice and cool.

The case is so big i can fit my old 1200 inside it

sigbar_warcouncil.png
Posted Aug 1, 13 · Last edited Aug 1, 13
Page
of 2
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices