Page
of 2

Unstable internet

13 replies
Lofty Merc a[Å]
Votes:
+67
Admins
Ever since I got into the new apartment I have done nothing but complaining about how the internet speeds aren't what they advertised, as a result I'm getting repeatedly smacked in the face with downtime while they send their smelliest ouphes to poke around in the box on the street. Was without webs for two days just now, it might happen again, just a heads up :|
sigbar_archon.png
http://bloodpact.net
Posted Jul 26, 13 · OP
Votes:
+44
War Council
Well at least you still have unfiltered internet. Reading news from the uk is just to much fun right now.
sigbar_bloodletter.png
Posted Jul 26, 13
Votes:
+12
poor merc//wai u no haz good internet?? u live in Asia? oh wait..Asia is now the country with the best internet ever...200 MB speed bitches. Korea 20GB homenet trololololol. Come move to Asia.. haz free internet too
clowwsig10_zpsd9f3a4bb.png
Posted Jul 27, 13 · Last edited Jul 27, 13
Votes:
+49
War Council
i get 100 -150(mums pc) so its not to bad, in my room over WIFI i see around 50-70
Originally Posted by Mabus "Mabus did this, mabus did that, mabus hit me with a wiffle ball bat! Does QQing about imaginary QQing make you a QQer?"

sigbar_warcouncil.png
Posted Jul 27, 13
Votes:
+1
wow... puts my 20mb/s to shame
Posted Jul 27, 13
Votes:
+44
War Council
Cause Asia totally is just one country also you still got shity ping if you try to play with someone from the eu or the us.
sigbar_bloodletter.png
Posted Jul 27, 13
Votes:
+12
haven't u heard about One Asia? Asians for Asians? or ASEAN for all? no? OH WAIT U AINT FROM ASIA.

Cuz get yo ass to Thailand Singapore Malaysia or even Taiwan hell..go to China,, small talk baby..small derp talk. love it or hate it..cuz u certainly sound like a hater.and we got Beastly Internet. Oh and Hong Kong?? fakin free internet in the city baby. gotta love it.

Then again..EU does make the list of one of the best internet providers in the world..meh im not complainin.
Posted Jul 27, 13 · Last edited Jul 27, 13
Lofty Merc a[Å]
Votes:
+67
Admins
In theory my internet should be fantastic. It's just that I'm not getting what has been paid for, so they've got to fix their shit! :p
sigbar_archon.png
http://bloodpact.net
Posted Jul 27, 13 · OP
Votes:
+12
YEAH burn their company if they dont o.o
Posted Jul 27, 13
Votes:
+11
wrote:
poor merc//wai u no haz good internet?? u live in Asia? oh wait..Asia is now the country with the best internet ever...200 MB speed bitches. Korea 20GB homenet trololololol. Come move to Asia.. haz free internet too

No.

Two words :
Yellow people.
orea_sig_1.0.png
Posted Jul 28, 13
Page
of 2
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices