Note: This thread is irrelevant since 2011, Bloodpact will not use DKP for content in The Secret World. Thread stays for any future game where it might be needed. Unstickied for now.
- DKP time points are earned from the moment the raid is filled up until the raid leader says it is over/ paused.
- DKP is always running unless told otherwise by raid leader.
- 0.5 DKP is awarded for showing up.
- 0.5 DKP is awarded every 2 (started) hours of raid time.
- 1 DKP is awarded for staying until the raid encounter or instance is completed.
- "X" DKP is awarded per dropped item, where "X" is the item's DKP purchase value divided by # of raid members. This value is a minimum of 0.1
- If PvP ensues during raid, additional values may be modified up or down at raid calculator's discretion.
- A bonus of 1 DKP is awarded on significant first-time kills (guild firsts).
- A bonus of 3 DKP is awarded on significant first-time kills (server firsts)
- A bonus of 9 DKP is awarded on significant first-time kills (continent firsts)
- A bonus of 12 DKP is awarded on significant first-time kills (world firsts)
- Being late for the raid earns you no DKP for the hour(s) or kills you've missed.
- If you log out early you lose the current hour's DKP and onwards.
- DKP will be updated at raid leader's discretion, before the next raid.
- ALL AFK's must be reported IN CAPS in raid chat.
- Long AFK's may have you removed from the raid and replaced, unless no rep is available. Long = 15min <
- Raids taking place outside normal raiding hours award normal DKP but does not affect attendance.
- Minimum bidding is 0.1 for main characters and 1 for alts and trial members.
- Your DKP can go negative, but once negative must be positive again to bid.
- All DKP can be reset or halved (guild master's discretion) with any change to the game's raids.
When a reset happens, the minimal value your DKP is reset to is based on your past attendance.
Reset sets your DKP to 0.3 if you had 100% attendance last period, 0.2 for 66% or more, 0.1 for 33% or more and then 0 if below 33%.
After a reset, a new period begins.
Game Moves and DKP
As with changes to current main games, moving to a different game also resets DKP to correspond with the DKP reset ruleset. I.E. members from past games may move to new games with anywhere from 0.3 to 0 DKP based on attendance.
However, if DKP for a person is 0.9 or less when moving to a new game, it is fully reset regardless of attendance.
Members on trial earn DKP normally, but like alts their minimum bid is 1.
Gear DKP value is based on their stat weight. It is logical to assume a wrist in most games will have roughly the same stat points as other wrists in their tier.
-Rings, Neck 1,5 DKP
-Gloves, Belt, Boots, off-hand (shield) 3 DKP
-Main hand weapon 4 DKP
-Shoulders 5 DKP
-Pants, Chest 6 DKP
-Two-handed weapons 7 DKP
Questions may be sent to Merc on the forums, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org