Strauss [Å]
Votes:
+40
Hey everyone ^^
Posted Mar 1, 16
Votes:
+49
War Council
Fresh meat, hi new bros and now I can what all the spam I get from enjin is all about.

Is the new game any good? will it pull me away from game engine building? can we spoon?
Originally Posted by Mabus "Mabus did this, mabus did that, mabus hit me with a wiffle ball bat! Does QQing about imaginary QQing make you a QQer?"

sigbar_warcouncil.png
Posted Mar 2, 16
Lofty Merc a[Å]
Votes:
+67
Admins
Fresh meat, hi new bros and now I can what all the spam I get from enjin is all about.

Is the new game any good? will it pull me away from game engine building? can we spoon?

The new game is amazing (if you like sandbox/ sandpark games) but we're playing on Europe so I don't know what your ping would be
sigbar_archon.png
http://bloodpact.net
Posted Mar 2, 16
hi all new to the site! :) nice to meet you all :)
Posted Mar 4, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
Hello Jusendephus here ( irl Audrius ) from Lithuania, but currently living in Norway, Oslo.

Hmm I'm man of few words so will try to keep it short :) Start gaming in middle school SEGA and other old school consols ( if U can call it gaming ). Later moved to PC gaming first big game was L2, it had me for years, then came WoW loved it. After spending more then 5 years in that world I quit for a while, but I guess gaming is just part of me, so I'm back :) For few years was testing different games ( Tera, Wild star, Diablo3, Aion ) they all were good, but I guess I was missing something, maybe a good gaming community like I had in L2 and WoW, because everybody knows solo ain't fun. So I hope that Bloodpact and BDO will bring what I was looking for these past years :)

Apart from gaming I do other stuff, GYM is my second best hobby, winter season Snowboarding/Snow kiting, Summer rock climbing and kite boarding. Guess that's it, simple and short :)

Thnx for having me ! Jusendephus
Posted Mar 5, 16
Votes:
+13
Hello and welcome ALL NEW MEMBERS!! :d
meedean.jpg
Posted Mar 5, 16
Votes:
+5
Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Tomas im one of the Norwegians here :d live in a small place called Volda so need all the online time i can get to escape :p

In my professional life im a IT guy (really enjoying it as well :p)

What else to say, my biggest hobby i gaming other than that i do some gym stuff, love my guitar and my guns :p Also you might end up hearing me shitfaced on TS as some Fridays i do what i call Beering (gaming and consuming copious amounts of beer)

Ohhh i play both SC and BDO :d
Posted Mar 7, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+40
wrote:
Also you might end up hearing me shitfaced on TS as some Fridays i do what i call Beering (gaming and consuming copious amounts of beer)

This is a very good thing to do.
Posted Mar 8, 16
List
Undo
Page
of 30
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices