Votes:
+40
Hey cokey ^^
Posted Aug 31, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+40
welcome back, where have you been hiding?
Posted Aug 31, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Ello mate, welcome back!

bd721b1d46cc405549e7d95343d10b0978122c9a0021e92363f413e42b5aaee3.jpg
Cooper-Hawkes-space-above-and-beyond-6172387-200-200_zpsbkaojqnh.jpg
Posted Sep 1, 15 · Last edited Sep 1, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Trialist - Star Citizen
Thankseveryone <3
Posted Sep 13, 15
Hello Folks!

Figured i'd pop a 'Hello' thread in here for the BDO folks as I couldn't find one.

Anyways, Hello! I'm Matt. Also known as Cormaq, Corm/y or Matty to most people online. In the reals I hail from South Wales, UK (Im sorry) and i'm working on becoming an Independent Graphic Designer, in my spare time do a lot of gaming on mostly MMO's. During the summer i spend a fair bit of time building and flying FPV (First person View) RC Racing Quads like this:

I'm a pretty friendly chap, very chatty but quiet on voice comms unless its during pvp or i feel i have something constructive to add :p I've been online gaming since about 1998 playing all sorts over the years but primarily DaoC, EQ2, Star Wars Galaxies, Lotro, AoC, and Guild Wars 1/2. My girlfriend and I ran a RvR Raiding guild for a few years in GW2 before creating a smaller 6vX+ guild for more challenging outnumbered fights. I've always been more of a PvP focused player, but I have been known to spend many a hour crafting or raiding if the content is enjoyable enough.

Edit: I've been informed that I am not much of a crafter, but i do enjoy palming it off on my girlfriend (Aisina/Anouka) to do for me, Still counts imo.

Hope to make a bunch of new friends here, very much looking forward to BDO.

Take it easy,

Cormy / Matty

PS: Saw you guys were interested in Star Citizen too, I've got a couple of ships atm! (Connie Package, Aurora, Avenger), Hyped for the PU.
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
Posted Feb 27, 16 · Last edited Feb 27, 16
List
Undo
Lofty Merc a[Å]
Votes:
+67
Admins
Thanks for making a new one, our old one is horribly Buried :)
sigbar_archon.png
http://bloodpact.net
Posted Feb 27, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+44
War Council
Hello Cormaq (Matt), and welcome to Bloodpact.

That was quite the interesting video to watch, and i have but one question. How many quads have died in the making of this? I saw the crash video as well, and i am wondering if a quad would actually survive such a crash.
sigbar_bloodletter.png
Posted Feb 27, 16
List
Undo
Heya guys,

wrote:
Hello Cormaq (Matt), and welcome to Bloodpact......

.....i am wondering if a quad would actually survive such a crash.

It depends really matey. If you go for cheap fibreglass frames they can break pretty easily, they're pretty light craft at around 1.5kg but there's still a lot of force behind them when you're going at 70mph+ into a tree. Crashes are of course a big part of it especially when doing tricks and such, but usually all you break is props (25-50p each). The nice thing recently is that competition in the market is dropping prices a ton, you can now pick up carbon fiber frames relatively cheap which is great, I have yet to break one of those after 40+ crashes. The chap in the video broke one propeller arm (crashed into a concrete wall) and a ton of props in the making of the video, that's probably around £10-15 max for repairs.

Startup cost can be anything from £150-300 for everything but after that upkeep is low. If you have a whopper of a ding or burn something out the price can hop slightly but never anything too drastic.

Look forward to playing with you matey,

Cheers,

Cormy / Matty
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
Posted Feb 27, 16 · Last edited Feb 27, 16
List
Undo
Hello everyone my name is Stehrle (Robert irl)

I play MMO's since around 2001 starting with EVE Online which i playerd for over 5 years but got burned out there in the ende which been the reason for me to quit, later been trying other games like Uncharted Waters Online or ArcheAge.
In real life i'am an Formwork engineer and 31 years old. My main activity will most likely be PVP but i'am also planning to do some crafting.

I'am looking forward for tomorrows launch and hope we'll get along and have a nice time together with plenty of fun.

Best regards Stehrle
Posted Feb 27, 16
List
Undo
Since i have been accapted in the guild for DBO thought i would formely intreduce myself aswel.

Hello peeps My name Asgaroth (or Timo in RL).
im 28 and work as a chief scaffoldbuilder for Keafer.
I love in Belgium/Antwerp with my amazing wife Annelies and our soon to be born Daughter.
Besides work and familliy related stuf, im a huge geek, and collect tons of crap that revolves around Anime, fantasy and Sci-fi. Ihave been playing video-games since i was about 8 years old and at the age of 13 got my first pc. Started playing Ultima online and every major MMO that ever came out since then Ultima and WoW still among my biggest time sinks. Now looking forward to BDO online as the learning curve is a lot steeper then momst MMO's and offer a lot more then your standerd WoW theme park MMO. Besides gaming i also draw tattoo art for a couple of my friends whom work as tattoo artists in Antwerp, and practice Martial arts in my free time aswel. and i play airsoft aswel, wich you can see from my profile pic xD.

Looking forward to meeting you all on TS tommorow with the official launch of the Conq pack for BDO beginning ;)

Kind regards
Asgaroth
Live your life to its fullest, so that in the end, the fear of death cant enter your heart
Posted Feb 27, 16
List
Undo
Page
of 30
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices