Main Forum
Page
of 30

Members Introduction Thread

294 replies
Votes:
+2
Nice! a fellow DAOCer, did you play on the pvp server (mordred)? I played on there and bedevere :d
Posted Feb 10, 11
What Again?! Hah, just a 3 days after i posted my intro too :furious:

Lol, I'll get to it soon!
Posted Feb 10, 11
Neffy wrote:
What Again?! Hah, just a 3 days after i posted my intro too :furious:

Lol, I'll get to it soon!
Just do what I did, go back to the old site and copy the intro there, and paste it here. :p
kemwer_gameless_sig_3.1.png
sigbar_warcouncil.png
Future classes: guildwars2.png Norn Elementalist swtor.png Zabrak Sith Inquisitor
Posted Feb 10, 11
Did the domain change?
2mg1bmo.png
Posted Feb 10, 11
Death Waits wrote:
Did the domain change?
It was transfered to this website. The old website now resides on http://bp.mmoguildsites.com
kemwer_gameless_sig_3.1.png
sigbar_warcouncil.png
Future classes: guildwars2.png Norn Elementalist swtor.png Zabrak Sith Inquisitor
Posted Feb 10, 11
Oh nice, thanks for the link Kem!
2mg1bmo.png
Posted Feb 10, 11
hey guys!! Name is James and im 19 going to college studying animation and vfx.

i enjoy bowling, LOVE PAINTBALL WITH A PASSION, cats, dogs, and nature(its calming...dont judge me!!) lol

i live in southern california and must say to any1 wanting to live here..... choose another location to live unless you make over 175k/year.

my intro from the other bp site was much better but am too lazy to copy/paste it on over here so this is all you get haha
arketta_op_sig_1.0.jpg
sigbar_member.png
Posted Feb 11, 11
in order to compete with Max's pics of where he lives....... lemme show u all some pics of where i live!!!

LA_skyline.jpg

http://cfs1.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzIzOTYwQGZzMS50aXN0b3J5LmNvbTovYXR0YWNoLzAvNC5KUEc%3D

u guys know that looks like so much fun!! hahah
arketta_op_sig_1.0.jpg
sigbar_member.png
Posted Feb 11, 11
Maximus, that's a beautiful area!
larael_sig_1.0.png
Posted Feb 11, 11
Well, the name is Rapefruit. Just to clarify, that is Rapefruit as in gRapefruit, just a little more aggressive and unwilling to take no for an answer, NOT, Rapefruit as in one who rape(s) fruit.

I'm a 50/50 mix of Korean and Norwegian but I like to fancy myself as somewhat of a viking. Many others might just call me a "drunk" or say I have an "anger problem" but what the hell would they know.

I'm 22 years old, I've done everything from maintenance to traveling sales to private security. Recently I landed myself in the US Army as an Intelligence Linguist and am currently balls deep in some re-goddamned-diculous languag training.

At the moment I'm stationed in beautiful, sunny Monterey, California and couldn't be happier seeing as I'm only a couple hours away from my native San Francisco.
Posted Feb 11, 11
Page
of 30
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices