Main Forum

Camelot Unchained

5 replies
Votes:
+10
OK I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but I want to see who if anyone is gonna join in this game besides myself. If you don't know it is made by the same people from DAOC but had to kickstart it cause no publisher wanted to take the risk that they are going for.

Gameplay in pre-alpha: http://youtu.be/W3g8AO6aKjU

BSC event: http://youtu.be/20uBoxgrlAI

There is a lot more information out there but if this piques your interest you can do some research too. The BSC event has several videos about the differences from the mainstream. I just want to know if I'm gonna be guild healer or just another pug.
sigbar_bloodletter.png
dood.jpg
Posted Aug 21, 14 · OP
Votes:
+44
War Council
hm sounds interesting something to keep an eye on also those programmers need to work on their image srsly....
sigbar_bloodletter.png
Posted Aug 21, 14
Votes:
+10
yeah they do but hey I dont need megan fox selling me a game, if its good ill buy it. but i might buy it if its bad and megan fox was selling it so i guess it doesn't mean that much...
sigbar_bloodletter.png
dood.jpg
Posted Aug 21, 14 · OP
Votes:
+44
War Council
Oh i dont quite care about them on an advertisement level it was more a personal advice in the magnitude of get your shit together
sigbar_bloodletter.png
Posted Aug 21, 14
Votes:
+10
Shit together or not the game they are making looks great at this stage so who cares if they are a little off with their work ethic. besides they are building from the ground up in almost every aspect of the game so it is at least a little more current with technologies that are available. but it really comes down to what the final product is like in my opinion. After all I would pay a homeless man if he could paint me a flawless mona lisa, just saying. besides there are no hard level caps so i wont get to end game and feel like there is nowhere for me to go with my toon. right now its just a waiting game.
sigbar_bloodletter.png
dood.jpg
Posted Aug 25, 14 · OP
Votes:
+40
wrote:
hm sounds interesting something to keep an eye on also those programmers need to work on their image srsly....

Simply removing their mustaches would do wonders
Posted Aug 26, 14
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices