Main Forum

Guild FAQ (Up-to-date for Star Citizen)

1 reply
Lofty Merc a[Å]o
Votes:
+61
Admins
Online on Site
Q: I like to do almost exclusively PvP or PvE. Am I welcome?

A: Yes. Though that depends on the rest of your application!

Q: What does the 'nomadic' niche really entail?

A: Our fleet moves in close proximity. Not necessarily with everyone in one system, but a 2-5 sector diameter. Whether we stop moving depends on the profit involved. Moving around a lot together lets us protect and assist each other, map out our knowledge of the universe thoroughly piece by piece, seize on the same opportunities, and generally be social and explore the game together. If you have stuff to do elsewhere, we will respect that and it is not a prison.

Q: Are you pirates?

A: No. We may have pirates among us and associate with pirates, but in general, Bloodpact is simply a spacefaring free haven for people who have in some form denounced the UEE. We will probably not organize many group pushes to do content that actively helps the UEE, but individual members are free to do so. Anti-piracy or anti-smuggling however is not tolerated within the fleet.

Q: Do you reject applicants who have citizenships?

A: No. The majority of our faction consists of people who have citizenships. We are a silent rebellion, expressing our dissatisfaction with the UEE through small ripples that together make a wave. We do not often seek outright criminal status as that would be counter-productive to our goals. Think of us as a mafia rather than a band of hooligans.

Q: If I get invited does that mean my friend/ mother/ dog gets a free pass into the guild?

A: Absolutely not. We do not intend to become too large, and "friend invites" are very troublesome in this aspect. They are of course welcome to apply.

Q: Will you force me to use a cookie cutter spec or play a certain way?

A: We expect you to be willing to learn, through your own experiences, to be able to create a working ship setup and use the right tools for your playstyle. Whether it is 100% optimal or not doesn't matter if it gets the job done. In other words, no.

Q: What does the no drama policy mean?

A: It means that members are required to behave as adults. We don't mean that you have to be boring, but loot whoring, ninjaing, envy, stigma, freaking out and overreacting, insisting to have your way and similar childish offenses willl be dealt with very expediently by the officers. Please present your problem in a level headed and sensible way, and we will listen.

Subject to further additions! Any questions not answered here or in the guild rules can be sent to me by PM or by e-mail to: merc@bloodpact.net
Posted Jun 22, 12 · OP · Last edited Jul 11, 13
Lofty Merc a[Å]o
Votes:
+61
Admins
Online on Site
Updated for Star Citizen relevance.
Posted Jul 11, 13 · OP
Account
Top Posters
NoticeNotices